GTS 7.0 R1 Release
GMS Test Suite (GTS) version 7.0 R1 has been released on the GTS Download<https://support.google.com/androidpartners_gms/answer/9124364> page. GTS 7.0_r1 will support Android 7.0 to 10 and will be enforced for GMS approvals starting August 15, 2019.
GTS 7.0_r1 replaces GTS 6.0_r4 for approvals of GMS distribution per MADA/ EMADA on phone & tablet devices running Android 7.0 to 10. Major changes compared to previous release are following:
· Added 22 new test modules and 162 new test cases.
· Enforcing Android Auto mandatory GMS app for Android Q.
· Enforcing Mainline Modules related GMS requirements.
· GtsMediaTestCases can be run locally by hosting media contents on device SD Card or on a local server.
· Fixes for some miscellaneous bugs and performance improvements.